NEVER WAX AGAIN!
Do you find yourself waxing your vehicle all of the time?
Protect your cars from harsh environmental conditions and wear and keep them looking like new for years.
Maximize gloss and shine while eliminating flaws in the finish, dullness and oxidation.
Your investment is protected with the longest lasting and toughest coating available.
Developed for Aerospace & Now Available for Automotive and Marine
Originally developed for use in the aerospace industry to enhance and protect the paint on aircraft, Sapphire has now expanded into the automotive and marine industries and is now available through DetailUSA.
The Sapphire V1 Ceramic Coating offers industry leading hardness, gloss, durability, scratch resistance, adhesion, hydrophobicity, and chemical and high-temperature resistance in one product.
Sapphire chemically bonds to paint to become a new surface and protective layer offering an ultra-smooth, high gloss, and resistant coating. This coating stands between harmful contaminants and the surface, providing exceptional protection and gloss retention. Sapphire also offers the finest paint revitalization system in the industry. Our revolutionary process restores paint and gel coat to look like new. We guarantee it!
Why Choose Sapphire V1
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
Sapphire protects your car, boat, RV and aircraft from harmful UV rays, oxidation, abrasion, fallout, chemicals and other contaminates by curing and bonding to the surface creating a high-gloss, hard and durable protective layer that is guaranteed to last for years.
Our network of applicators are experts at restoring paint and gel-coat by removing years of oxidation and contaminants to reveal a brilliant and flawless finish.
PAINT LIFE EXTENSION
Backed by ASTM testing Sapphire extends the life of paint and gelcoat by providing an extremely durable barrier between the painted surface and the environment.
Sapphire’s hydrophobic finish reduces cleaning expenses by repelling water and contaminants that can harm paint or gel-coat. Your investment will stay cleaner for longer, requiring less washing and no waxing.
Sapphire’s ceramic high-gloss finish sets your car, boat, RV and aircraft apart from the rest and is sure to turn heads on the road, water and tarmac.
Sapphire saves water by reducing how often you need to wash your investment. It repels contaminants and our dry-wash system completely eliminates the need for water.
Why Use Nano Ceramic Coating?
Sapphire V1 offers the ultimate, most durable showroom shine and protection against paint: fading, soiling, scratching, marring, and loss of gloss.
- A ceramic-polymer backbone cross-link with specially modified nanoparticles within a three-dimensional matrix on the surface to provide the ultimate in durability and gloss.
- The second element in each coating product works to lower surface energy while imparting anti-static properties, thereby creating oil, water, and dust (atmospheric debris) repellency.
- A third component adds elasticity to the hardness of the micro-coating that functions to prevent scratches from permanently marring the paint, e.g., surface swirl marks, by allowing the affected area to re-form on exposure to heat from the sun. (This “self-healing” property is maximized in our Pro’s Choice coatings, particularly PermaGloss).
- Element 4 is a special polymer that levels the protective surface and assists in the “self-healing” process while contributing to the highest degree of chemical resistance.
- And the 5th key element, another unique polymer, is a UV absorber, which also re-emits UV as heat and light of longer wave lengths.
When to apply
When it comes to applying, the surface must be in as new condition as possible. The coating is a gloss enhancer and will magnify the finish. Nano ceramic coating needs to be applied to a clean, scratch-free surface. A vehicle fresh off the factory floor or after proper paint correction is ready for application.
How to apply
The top coat needs to be applied to a silicone-free finish. It must be applied to a cool surface and in a well-ventilated area. Nano Ceramic Coating is applied with a microfiber applicator using a pattern-like motion. After the product sits for flashing time, it is removed with microfiber towels.
Choosing to have your vehicle coated with a nano coating will be money extremely well spent. Since your vehicle is so important to you and always will be, you want to preserve it in the best way possible for a very long time.
To request an appointment, please fill out the Request an Appointment form.